Court of Criminal Appeal

When you have been found guilty of an offence tried in the District Court or Supreme Court, you can lodge a Notice of Intention to Appeal under the Criminal Appeal Act 1912.

Lenz Legal will provide you with expert advice regarding your Notice of Intention to Appeal or Notice of Appeal.  Lenz Legal will maximise your chances of a successful appeal while minimising your costs.